Tokens, Crowdfunding platform, and new Paradigm
We finally completed all the tests, fixed some bugs and are ready to present our platform for launching projects in our ecosystem: https://ubikiri.com/sandbox
We must say that this is not just a crowdfunding system — we aim to radically change the development strategy of our project, move to targeted financing of promising projects with the creation of a real ecosystem of services, with their own teams, followers and crypto assets.
We also made an attempt to create a hybrid of ICO and classic VC. In our paradigm, projects do not try to collect astronomical amounts of money with gigantic risks of project failure but are funded in several rounds — from the Seed stage to the later rounds. At the same time, due to the legislative difficulties of using crypto assets, we have provided for the possibility of a complete exit of the project from the crypto economy with the redemption by the investor of all issued tokens with the voting mechanism of the project community and the fulfillment of the will of the majority.
As a result, projects are financed in the minimum required amount, passing a series of tests for viability, market demand and the effectiveness of the sales system. On average, the Seed stage requires about $10–30k, which significantly reduces the risk and increases the prospects of the project — after all, an increase in capitalization from this level is more likely than in an ICO with a market cap of several million dollars.
To build this system, we had to do a lot behind the scenes, so we apologize for the pause in the information field. Here’s what was done: the most important thing was the possibility of issuing tokens (now this is the TRON TRC-10 standard, we call it “T10 type” to avoid confusion), the network explorer has been redesigned so that it can work with token balances, token holders, etc. .d., the Ubikiri platform Wallet service was also redone and the ETH swap mechanism for T10 tokens was made.
Currently, we have published 12 projects that we want to develop in our ecosystem:
1. Voting as a service (Blockchain-based voting system)
2. Decentralized Escrow Service (A solution to reduce the risk of non-fulfillment of the contract by involving a third party)
3. Lifebuy (The system of anti-crisis crowdfunding of companies by selling cryptographic certificates)
4. Crypto Depositary Receipts (A system of depositary smart-contracts that connects various ecosystems for the transfer of assets)
5. WaaF (Wallet as a fund: a wallet that changes the structure of assets in accordance with a subscription to trading data)
6. 4Tokens (Tokenisation service)
7. SmartKeeper (Smart Lock backed by blockchain with smartcontracts, tokens and sovereign identity)
8. LawsExchanger (Internal Crypto-asset exchange system integrated in Ubikiri)
9. CryptoInf (Decentralized Bloomberg for crypto-economy)
10. SignItNow (Blockchain service of signing documents)
11. MakeMeMoney (Integrated Online Staking Service)
12. Crowdfeeding (Decentralized outstaffing for GIG-projects)
Some of these projects are already being implemented, for example, we have already issued CDR (Crypto Depository Receipts) for LAW coins in Ethereum, TRON, Waves systems; the mechanism of signing contracts is already working (in the / contracts section), several competitions have been held in Traders Battle — this is a test of the mechanism for evaluating the effectiveness of trading algorithms for WaaF.
Now the entire development of the ecosystem will be focused precisely on the development of services. Sales of the LAW cryptocurrency will be used to refine the protocol code, listings on exchanges and for advertising purposes.
We ask our followers and everyone who is interested in this approach to take part in the work of our crowdfunding platform — support the project you are interested in, spread the word, or simply give constructive advice.
We also express our deep gratitude to some members of our community who provided invaluable assistance in the preparation of project documentation. Thanks to your help, we were able to as soon as possible prepare a description of all these 12 projects.